Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kouign Amann - Black and White Wednesday # 138


Although these buttery Breton pastry parcels failed to rise to the occasion of baking, their angled folds and crisply pleated cups earned them photogenic redemption.  

This is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday #138, Cinzia's weekly gallery for those who fancy food photos in every shade of gray.  I am hosting the honors today, welcoming your shots until 5:00 pm New York time (thewellseasonedcook AT yahoo DOT com).  I will have the gallery online later tonight.  

Thanks to all who have joined in thus far.  I'll see you later tonight. ~

2 comments:

  1. A lovely picture! I'd love to taste your Kouign Amann.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photogenic redemption: I love the expression ;)

    ReplyDelete